But trust me, not all Thieves is created the same. Young Living has the original Thieves essential oil blend.
With the benefits of Thieves oil including cleaning power and an irresistibly spicy scent, Young Living offers it as an essential oil blend and as an important ingredient in a full range of home cleaning and personal care products, from dish soap to toothpaste. Looking to make your home smell as clean as it looks? Diffuse Thieves oil throughout the house for an aroma that makes every room smell more like fall baking than harsh cleaning formulas.
So how do you use Thieves essential oil? I’ve got 10 great uses – keep reading…
10 Uses for Thieves Essential Oil
1. Make a Wellness Tea Add a drop of Thieves Vitality and a spoonful of raw honey to a warm cup of water. Enjoy in the morning or anytime you need a boost.
2. Spice Up Apple Cider Add a drop of Thieves Vitality to a cup of warm apple cider. It can help to spice it up and enhance the flavor of the apple.
3. Add Flavor to Applesauce Add Thieves Vitality to a batch of homemade applesauce to spice it up. Start with a drop or two and add more Thieves as needed.
4. Support Healthy Immune Function*When taken internally, Thieves Vitality can help to support health immune function*. Add a drop to a spoonful of honey or even add a vegetable capsule and top with coconut oil to take as a dietary supplement.
5. Support a Healthy Respiratory System*The Thieves Vitality essential oil blend contains Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil, which may help maintain a healthy respiratory system, when taken as a dietary supplement.*
6. Add to Your Toothpaste If you like to DIY, you can make homemade toothpaste and add Thieves Vitality essential oil. It tastes fantastic. Ready-made Thieves toothpaste is also available from Young Living (how to order).
7. Ditch Your Air Freshener Make your home smell like fresh-baked cookies (that’s what I think Thieves smells like in the diffuser) or like your favorite fall scent. Just add a few drops to your diffuser. If you have friends or family over at your home or need to showcase your home (realtors, listen up), Thieves is the perfect essential oil to diffuse. Everyone will be looking for the batch of cookies.
8. Clean Your Home You can make your own DIY household cleaner with Thieves essential oil or use Thieves Household Cleaner to clean virtually every surface of your home. It smells great too.
9. Enjoy with a Shot of NingXia Red One of my favorite ways to enjoy Thieves Vitality is to add a drop to a shot of NingXia Red, an antioxidant drink made from wolfberries (which are gogi berries from China). It’s spicy, refreshing and great for helping to support a healthy immune system.*
10. Make a DIY Breath Spray I have a fantastic recipe to make a DIY breath spray with Peppermint Vitality essential oil to freshen breath, but Thieves Vitality is another alternative – kind of like a red, hot cinnamon gum flavor. Just add 2-3 drops of Thieves essential oil to a mini spray bottle and fill with water. Use as needed to freshen breath.
I am not a medical professional, and cannot treat, cure or diagnose you. This information is for educational purposes only. Always consult a doctor first. More than likely your doctor will not be trained in essential oils and will not know all the facts about them, so do your own research first. We are our own advocates for our own health and bodies.*
I only use Young Living essential oils for this because they are 100% pure therapeutic grade and they are safe to use internally and topically. Essential oils from the store are not safe for internal or topical use and can have synthetic additives. You can get Young Living essential oils wholesale online by going to: www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=14706780&enrollerid=14706780&isocountrycode=US&culture=en-US&type=member
Or just contact me directly if you would just like to try a bottle or two at retail before purchasing wholesale.